Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Trick for Baby

Saya learned to wave goodbye today. Hak pretended to leave because she has a tendency to cry when she sees him leaving. So he waved goodbye to her before walking out the door and she waved right back! The funny thing is, she doesn't cry when I leave. I tell Lah (hak's younger sis) it's because when I leave, I never really leave Saya. I always come back, plus I'm never gone for long. Hak, on the other hand, is often gone when he leaves.

Did I mention Saya also knows how to do the "touchdown wave?" She learned how to do it along with Ben a week or two ago. Now, Saya has the movement down pat. Just yell out "touchdown" and she'll raise her arms over her sides high up in the air.

You might wonder how or why I ever found the time to write my blogs today. Usually, I'm either surfing the net for more free patterns or knitting or crocheting and obviously, TAKING CARE OF MY PRECIOUS ONE. Fortunately, she fell asleep very quickly today. I didn't realize how tired she was until I brought her to the bed and she fell asleep within a matter of seconds. It's been reaaaaaaaaaaal hard to do that lately.

No comments: